New themes for the forum

Started by Dave, 18.10.2023, 10:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

It was mentioned to me that we might have some different themes. So I have taken screenshots of some that you may or may not like. All you have to do is vote for the one you would like to use on the site and it will be installed.

It doesn't matter if a few of you choose different ones as I will install all those that people vote for.

Only one vote per person and the poll closes Friday 27th October.

You'll be able to see the votes cast after you have voted.

If you want to see the themes in the real would go here to see them. Use the 'Theme Select' on the left side of the site. You do not need to log in to see the themes.

cj5774

blue wave for me

D'oh.... Just saw the voting buttons above (Note: I am Dumbass!!) Have now voted
Wise Old Man

Lee

Sorry I like familiarity so I've gone back to the Curve 2 layout, with the brown snowflakes turned off  ::)

Still haven't found "the 'Theme Select' drop box" ? Did it through the profile look and layout section

Dave

Quote from: Lee on 25.10.2023, 17:20Still haven't found "the 'Theme Select' drop box" ? Did it through the profile look and layout section

It's here You cannot view this attachment.

Dave

If you haven't voted yet you only have till tomorrow to do so.

Dave

Following the poll, Autumn (leaves are falling), Bluewave, Chakra and PurpleHaze (light and dark mode) have now been installed. Thank you to every who took the time to vote.

To change the theme to one you want go to the portal page and on the left side use the drop box under 'Theme Select' and then put a tick in the 'Permanent' box and then click 'Change'.

Or go into your profile, click on 'Look and Layout' and then 'Current Theme' then 'Forum or Board Default' click on 'Change' then choose the theme you want, then click on 'Use This Theme' and then click on 'Change Profile' at the bottom of the page.

You can change the theme at any time

Have you listened to our radio yet? Click on the box below or top left block on the portal page to listen to music from 5 decades, you can also request tracks.

No adverts no chat just music!