Heatwave....

Started by Dave, 13.07.2022, 14:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

So what's the highest you've seen yet this year?

Post some photos of temps

I went out to the car earlier and took this

You cannot view this attachment.

Steve

I wish I had a photo to prove it but we've had temps as high as 38° (101°). :hot

Dave

Quote from: Steve on 13.07.2022, 18:54I wish I had a photo to prove it but we've had temps as high as 38° (101°). :hot

Our forecasters are saying that it's possible we may break the all time hi temp of 38.7c on Monday/Tuesday next week, well shall wait and see  ;)

Steve

Have fun with that. Hope you have A/C.

BriansBrain

OK......  :whistle

Today is a normal 25.8C°  ;) 

In GC we are used to heatwaves of 30C° - 40C° every year - it's normal  :yes

Our Record was 48.0°C in 21-Aug-2012

You cannot view this attachment.

:tiphat 
''Radio Brian'' - One of the Most Unique English Speaking Radio Stations in the Canaries... Possibly the World.

Skhilled

They were saying it was going to be really hot here all week but the humidity has been low so it hasn't beeen too bad yet.

I'm in Pennsylvania, USA.

Dave

I haven't been to the car today as I've started another dolls house and watching golf, so no idea what the temp is.

Steve

Quote from: Dave on 14.07.2022, 15:58watching golf
How do you keep from falling asleep? j/k  :)

Dave

Quote from: Steve on 14.07.2022, 20:20How do you keep from falling asleep? j/k  :)

I have the sound turned up very loud  :rofl

Skhilled

Quote from: Dave on 14.07.2022, 22:21I have the sound turned up very loud  :rofl

Sorry, but that would be the only way I'd stay awake too. LOL

I rarely watch TV especially the reality shows. The very few times I do watch it I like the History, Science channels and cooking shows because I've been cooking and baking since I was 5 years old...or something very funny. If I sit in front of it any longer than an hour I'll probably get bored and fall asleep.