Enery supply

Started by Dave, 09.05.2022, 13:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Our energy supplier Bristol Energy (BE) went bust, and we've been put with British Gas. They asked for a meter reading on 2nd Feb and again on 23rd Feb.

Since then, they have sent us 4 bills for the 3-week period and 3 of them are different.

1 was for £133, another was £201 and the last one was for £177.

As they now have the balance of our credit from BE they have taken the £177 from it, and I'm now querying why it's higher than the original bill.

So I decided to go into a chat with them and the screenshot below is the wait  :rofl1

I just thought is was funny the length to wait

BriansBrain

''Radio Brian'' - One of the Most Unique English Speaking Radio Stations in the Canaries... Possibly the World.

Lee

Sure I had one earlier this year which had me at 765th in the Queue, sorry can't find the screenshot I took at the time but obviously gave up after about half an hour.

Today's drama was I like to pay my water bill in installments, have been doing it through the Essex & Suffolk water website for several years. Now I just get a blank screen on their site.
Contacted them and managed to get to a login screen using info they sent me. but it does not allow me to enter my password.
Now they are telling me I have to use Google Chrome (I use Firefox), never heard of browser specific websites before.

Dave

Quote from: Lee on 09.05.2022, 17:31Now they are telling me I have to use Google Chrome (I use Firefox), never heard of browser specific websites before.

Try using Edge. It's created with the same code as Chrome.

It took around 30 minutes to get to me and I've sorted it now  :thumbup

Lee

Got bolshy, told them to send me a payment card and get their IT dept to sort out the problem.
Have got Chrome, Edge, Safari, Opera, Safezone etc but like Firefox  :)

You cannot view this attachment.

Dave

Quote from: Lee on 09.05.2022, 18:55Got bolshy, told them to send me a payment card and get their IT dept to sort out the problem.
Have got Chrome, Edge, Safari, Opera, Safezone etc but like Firefox  :)

You cannot view this attachment.

:thumbsup

Tell your family and friends about us, let's try and build a bigger community